Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

I'm really not interested in looking at, much less shopping for, fall clothing. Talk to me in 3 months. 

Looking at fall and winter fashions helps me feel cooler in a way, LOL.

And get excited for the crisp dry autumn temps to come; yay!

Respected Contributor

Many years ago, QVC used to present some truly fabulous fall fashions, usually around the middle of August. Sumptuous sweaters, beautiful coats, and pants/skirts you just longed to have!

Then, as one poster pointed out, they started just issuing the same old styles, but in a new color or two. (Except for the Jessica Holbrook suede jacket, which just kept appearing in the same old hues.)

Honored Contributor

When it comes to fashion, there really is nothing new under the sun.  I understand that QVC is a retailer and they have to get people all excited about this and that to boost sales.  But when as much as they rave and jump up an down and screech and yell about "new" vendors and "new" clothing items and; it's all just the same stuff we've been wearing for years.  The same stuff all the stores are selling.  How "new" can suede ankle boots be?  Now they are hyping that Halston stuff but when you look at it.....every single QVC clothing designer is selling the same stuff items.  It's all the QVC "formula" stuff.  Don't get me wrong.  I love QVC, I love fashion, I buy a lot of things.  But I rarely watch an QVC programs.  Because I've seen it all.  I own much of it....! lol   I shop from QVC.com.  That way I only have to look at items I want to see.  I don't have hear the sales pitches.  I don't have to subject myself to one more presentation of super stretchy skinny pants....lol 

Honored Contributor

in 3 months, they are all on sale and the selection is scant because it is almost sold out and Christmas wares are on the shelves.