Honored Contributor

Re: jacs notes on the upcoming shows.....

Am I missing something here? I don't see any inflammatory posts......

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the info. I will be watching and taping the shows!
Honored Contributor

There is a new book out about creating your wardrobe, and when I read the 22 essentials that every woman should have, I immediately thought of this line. If I were able to lose 50 pounds, I'd love to fill my closet with all 22 of those essentials from his line.

Respected Contributor

Ok..that's 4 am my time zone....OMG. Thank goodness Keurig makes a quick cup of caffeine!
Super Contributor

On 9/28/2014 AuntG said: There is a new book out about creating your wardrobe, and when I read the 22 essentials that every woman should have, I immediately thought of this line. If I were able to lose 50 pounds, I'd love to fill my closet with all 22 of those essentials from his line.

What is the name of the book?

Honored Contributor

On 9/28/2014 vickybliss said:
On 9/28/2014 AuntG said: There is a new book out about creating your wardrobe, and when I read the 22 essentials that every woman should have, I immediately thought of this line. If I were able to lose 50 pounds, I'd love to fill my closet with all 22 of those essentials from his line.

What is the name of the book?

The book is "Change Your Clothes, Change Your Life" by George Brescia.

Super Contributor

Vickybliss: What is the name of the book?

AuntG:The book is "Change Your Clothes, Change Your Life" by George Brescia.

Thanks. I'm looking forward to reading it.