Honored Contributor

items in Shawn's show today - anyone see the show?

I missed her show pretty much but just looked to see what was in it. One item w/Kathleen Kirkwood, a sleeveless peplum dress/top. Anyone watch the presentation? I watched the video b/c I wanted to see the item. I really like a number of Kathleen's items but there's no way I could even imagine wearing that top as a dress w/leggings/tights & boots!!!!

I did/do however LOVE those Spring Step ankle boots Shawn had on - the ones with the thin boot straps. I would love to be sporting a pr of those babies!!!

I'm going back to Shawn's show lineup to see what else she had. I do enjoy her shows most times.

Honored Contributor

Re: items in Shawn's show today - anyone see the show?

I saw most of the show but I thought the boots were hideous, although I'd wear the Hot Pick or OTO Spring Step shoes. I have other Spring Steps that are really comfortable. The peplum thingy was for the tall and very thin.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

OP if you click on the items in the show & click on the videos they're from Shawn's show (:

Regular Contributor

I watched the tail end of her show and ended up getting the Travelon bag #F11325 in Sandstone. Hope I like it!