Trusted Contributor

is this the first St. Patrick's Day without a sweater TSV???

i can't remember last yearSmiley Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

Re: is this the first St. Patrick's Day without a sweater TSV???

I don't remember last year either, but I don't think it was a sweater. Two years ago it was, and I purchased it. Though it was so pretty, it was the worst fit ever. It was very tight, with a diagonal zip. The arms were so long and snug that I felt like an octopus. Unfortunately, I had to return it.

Respected Contributor

I've never like the sweaters sold for St. Patrick's day. To me they look ill-fitting and unflattering.

Honored Contributor

Its always a sweater and the only reason I remember that is because its always a wool sweater and I can't wear wool.  I"m sure they will be offering them but it doesn't look like there is an Irish TSV that day.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Last year it was a TSV sweater A471788 I bought a couple and love them. TSV price was $109.95 last year

Will be interested in seeing if they bring in new sweaters and the cost

Honored Contributor

@alohakz   Out of curiosity, how do you know there will be no sweaters this year?  If they just show the usual junk, I don't know how they'd fill the time. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

i said sweater TSV...i'm sure there'll be sweatersSmiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

I thought Jane Tracy goes to Ireland to pick out sweaters to present to Q for St. Patrick day?  I think she did pre-Covid.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Looks like Friday will be a Denim & Co. TSV.  I do like the idea of an Irish TSV for St. Pat's day but never cared for those heavy wool (can't wear wool sweaters!) cardigans so never bought any.

They have so many other pretty things made in Ireland that they could offer.

Respected Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

I don't remember last year either, but I don't think it was a sweater. Two years ago it was, and I purchased it. Though it was so pretty, it was the worst fit ever. It was very tight, with a diagonal zip. The arms were so long and snug that I felt like an octopus. Unfortunately, I had to return it.

@Effie54 .  I went up a size and that seems to work for me on this one and thicker sweaters.  May or may not work for you but put that out there in case someone is on the fence.  @GoneButNotForgotten you mentioned they look ill fitting, this particular one has an asymetric zip and like a moto jacket can be flattering.  It is A393418.