Honored Contributor

Re: is this a new fashion ""thing"" ?

I don't think it would look good on me, but I have seen some people wearing it that look really cute. Maybe I should try it and just see how I actually look, you never know till you try it for yourself, I guess.

"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

I see it in ads too, but I've never actually seen anyone wear it this way in real life. I think it's supposed to make it look like the person just effortlessly threw on their outfit.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Trusted Contributor

I would rather see this look , than the partially exposed tush look!{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

I've seen people wear it and thought they looked really cute, trendy, chic... I don't do it because I'm not a tucker inner.

Respected Contributor

I have seen this for awhile now. Even Susan Gravers assistant has worn this style, forget her name. Maybe Marilyn. It looks cute with a lower waist jean or pant. I haven't tried it yet though and I do have some lower waist jeans.

Frequent Contributor

I think it is cute, but only if you are young

Respected Contributor

On 9/18/2014 twocent said:

I would rather see this look , than the partially exposed tush look!{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

Good point! I hadn't thought about that. Hmm, I think that look is growing on me already{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Valued Contributor

It just makes the shirt look more appealing and sexy in photos taken from the front. It hooks more people.

It avoids both the stuffy, aging, looked in look and the baggy, sloppy and unflattering look.

No-one does it in real life.

It's just like women in photos stand (often with one hand on the hip too) to make the dress look like it has a waist instead of the shapeless sack we all receive when we get it home.

Trusted Contributor

I see it alot on TV with the wanna be trendy crowd and high school kids around my area. Dont see many actual adults doing it nor in a working business environment.

Respected Contributor

It's been around a few years and I like it.