Super Contributor

Re: is courtney replacing amy???

Change maybe good, but I tuned in to see Amy no Amy so I quickly turned the channel was no longer interested in ispired style.
Regular Contributor

I agree. Shawn is unprofessional, so sad for Issac.

Esteemed Contributor

DancingQueen wrote:
Change maybe good, but I tuned in to see Amy no Amy so I quickly turned the channel was no longer interested in ispired style.

Amy does a regular Inspired Style hour as part of the Monday Fashion Night In programming.  If that time doesn't work well for you to regularly watch perhaps you could record the show, and hopefully occasionally get a chance to catch the show live.  

I can't see anything wrong with QVC brass giving Courtney something regular. Considering others who were hired after Courtney have been given something regular to host, it's overdue for Courtney to have at least one hour per week which is a show that hers.  The last few times I've seen her it does appear that an effort has been made not to behave and attempt to look cute and girlish (as if the QVC audience is comprised of 19-yr olds), to more a mature and sophisticated woman who is more relatable to the predominant age bracket of QVC viewers (over 50).   

Contributor

Don't fret...it won't be long before Amy&Courtney are with 🍼then someone else will host😮
Trusted Contributor

You are so right.  At first she was so annoying, I usually had to turn her off.  She has matured into the job of being a host.  It's not an easy thing to do and she was came off as too young to handle it initially.  She is pretty good now.

Esteemed Contributor

Amy or Courtney? Do you want to die by fire or drowning?

Contributor

LOL...so true taja🚫