Honored Contributor

Re: interesting J Jill observation

@fluffysmom

On the computer clear the cookies. I personally need to figure out a way to do it on my phone!

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45

YAY!  I'm happy you loved the poncho and all the other goodies! 

If you have the time, would you mind measuring the width and length (assuming you bought the xs/s) and giving your opinion on the tightness of the sleeves?  I'd be so grateful since I'm still thinking about getting it...only other comment in the online reviews was for shedding...do you see any indication of that happening?  

Thanks, sunshine, and wear your new clothes in good health!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

@sunshine45

YAY!  I'm happy you loved the poncho and all the other goodies! 

If you have the time, would you mind measuring the width and length (assuming you bought the xs/s) and giving your opinion on the tightness of the sleeves?  I'd be so grateful since I'm still thinking about getting it...only other comment in the online reviews was for shedding...do you see any indication of that happening?  

Thanks, sunshine, and wear your new clothes in good health!

hi @MacDUFF

thank you Smiley Happy

i did not go with the xs/s......i went with the m/l because i was definitely worried about the sleeves, because they were fitted. plenty of room in the body. havent worn it yet, but no signs of shedding on mine. going out tomorrow so i might wear it then, depending on the weather.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein