Valued Contributor

I guess costly is in the eye of the beholder--LOL! I don't find that to be the case at all, plus their sales are AWESOME and almost every single item in on flex-pay. It makes me crazy that QVC doesn't offer value pays on Bixby items--I would order so much more if they offered payments on every single piece.

Respected Contributor

I guess I think they are costly because this is not how I want to dress. The shoes are not only costly, but definitely not what I would wear.

Honored Contributor
On 9/25/2014 Isabella 2 said:

Has anyone found a quality reasonably priced fashion line @HSN (excluding designers)?

I love Slinky and have rarely been disappointed. Same with CSC although she doesn't seem to have too much available. The couple of items I've ordered from Nikki Poulos have also been fine. I put what I like into my "favorites" list and if and when, it goes on sale, HSN will notify me. There is nothing I need immediately that I can't wait for and HSN's sales are significant.

Super Contributor

I have bought Antthony's t shirts when they are a special. they hold up well I have had some for at least 4 years without pilling, fading, etc so I don't mind. I rather spend a little more and have it last then waste money on t shirts that look old after 4-5 washings.