Honored Contributor

Re: hsn velvet open front jacket

Check out the Free People "embroidered satin blazer" off of Macys.  I bought it last week, and it is darling.  I had to get a closure put on it, but that only cost me $3. (the snap).  I like it better than the one pictured in this thread.

I'd post the picture, but I don't know how to do that.  Smiley Happy 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

@winamac1

Is this your jacket Win?  Cute!

8676507_fpx.jpg 

Honored Contributor

I love this jacket but think it looks much shorter than 30.5 inches.  I bought the black velvet Natori top last week with a coupon.

No 20% coupon for me. Patch 55x55mm Emoticon Sad round - iCleer Europe

I do have some spendable cash so the burgundy is in my cart.

Honored Contributor

@JJsMom

I saw the Target one when I was checking out their new line; very pretty! But I already have something very similar.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

no 20% off for me Smiley Sad

it is on extended delivery also.....wonder how long it will take?

the free people jacket is nice, but the sleeves are a bit too wide. i am always nervous to wear something like that. i am afraid to drag it into my food or drinks. LOL very pretty though. i also think that free people tends to run on the small side, so i would probably need an XL, which they dont have.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@winamac1

Is this your jacket Win?  Cute!

8676507_fpx.jpg 

Thanks Magic!  Yes..that's it!  It's really cute on too!

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

the free people jacket is nice, but the sleeves are a bit too wide. i am always nervous to wear something like that. i am afraid to drag it into my food or drinks. LOL very pretty though. i also think that free people tends to run on the small side, so i would probably need an XL, which they dont have.

I love wide and bell sleeves.  That's just my style though.  I love sleeve detail!  I can see how some may not like them though.  It's a bit trendy but not over the top.  I got it on sale and may wear it close to the holidays with some dressy black pants.

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

I love wide and bell sleeves.  That's just my style though.  I love sleeve detail!  I can see how some may not like them though.  It's a bit trendy but not over the top.  I got it on sale and may wear it close to the holidays with some dressy black pants.

i do like wide and bell sleeves, but these just seem a bit too exaggerated for me. it is such a cute jacket though. it isnt available in the XL (which i would probably need because i think free people runs small) so i cannot even be tempted by it. it will make a gorgeous holiday outfit @winamac1.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

i ended up ordering it in the burgundy. it wont ship out until the end of october.

if i do get a coupon i may just order the black also.

nice pieces for the holidays.

Honored Contributor

Yuck what an ill-fitting jacket!! It doesn't even look good on the model! Way, way too big and baggy! 

"Pure Michigan"