Regular Contributor

how does the quacker factory brand work

Late to the party. I found Quacker factory a couple of weeks ago. I'm in awe. There are some designs that are out in my size. Do the designs come back or is it one and done? There's one with leaves and birds that is outstanding and then another seasonal hearts which is breath taking too. I ordered and received the tree with the beautiful leaves, but would love in black for a gift. They are all out in the size. So, how does this brand work?

Trusted Contributor

Re: how does the quacker factory brand work

QF has been here a very long time and they frequently restock colors/sizes that are out of stock.

Fingers crossed you'll get the ones you want!

Respected Contributor

Check eBay!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh yeah......if you see a stranger who is ALSO wearing QF, you are supposed to ..........."Q U A C K" at them.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@vaberry.  They may restock popular styles but nothing at QVC in any line gets restocked very fast.  It normally takes about a year for items to return.  You hear the hosts frequently say, "only order of the year", and they mean it.

If you've become a fan, you might want to check the online program guide so you can catch items as they're first presented.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@vaberry I looked around to see if I could help you with a guess, but I am unsure.  Items on clearance with limited stock are unlikely to return.  The only top with hearts that I saw, A612402,

seems unlikely to return because it is on clearance and limited sizes.  If I really wanted it, sometimes ebay has new items, or check back January-February next year.

I didn't see anything with leaves AND birds.