Valued Contributor

Re: how come there is never a OTO

On 4/11/2014 Alter Ego said:
On 4/11/2014 rac71 said: There were two this winter on the same show: Louis Dell'Ollio's posh knit cardigans and a B.Makowsky drawstring quilted purse.
I have never seen her actually sell Linea on the LRS (has been in looks, maybe once several years ago). Also, since GILI has taken off, there isn't even any other fashions sold. You can still order OTO's from other shows and that's what's shown on the front page. But there has never, from day one, been a OTO in her show. Yes, I missed some shows. But I am still very confident in stating that. Seriously, there has been OTO probably for every other show today - if they were going to have one, it would be today. (Like I said, I'm unreasonably annoyed by this; I noticed immediately years ago. I'm also in a bad mood tonight.)
Well, I bought two of the cardis that night. Didn't imagine it.
Super Contributor

I don't know if anything's changed, but one time onlys used to be there when the TSV's sold out, the OTO took its' place for the rest of the day. If the TSV wasn't gone, no OTO's.
Esteemed Contributor

On 4/13/2014 cyndog said: I don't know if anything's changed, but one time onlys used to be there when the TSV's sold out, the OTO took its' place for the rest of the day. If the TSV wasn't gone, no OTO's.

The TSV was the ming pearl strand and was definitely sold out, but there was no OTO in LRS and I don't think there ever is.

I thought the Linea items were OTO in PM style not LRS but its been a while.

I don't bother trying to ask anything on FB, I'm not going to mess with it when I'm trying to relax.

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/13/2014 GinaV24 said:
On 4/13/2014 cyndog said: I don't know if anything's changed, but one time onlys used to be there when the TSV's sold out, the OTO took its' place for the rest of the day. If the TSV wasn't gone, no OTO's.

The TSV was the ming pearl strand and was definitely sold out, but there was no OTO in LRS and I don't think there ever is.

I thought the Linea items were OTO in PM style not LRS but its been a while.

I don't bother trying to ask anything on FB, I'm not going to mess with it when I'm trying to relax.

PMS makes more sense. I have no doubt that there has never been a OTO in LRS as I've noticed it from the very beginning (I'm talking week one or two of season one). I did ask on FB - once during the chat (ignored), but also a separate post to the moderator - and was told that they didn't need to have OTO's because there are already so many specials on the show (insert eye roll here). Your post is probably the first time I've seen anyone else really take notice.