Super Contributor

hot in hollywood pull on jeans

I usually wear a small in QVC world but because I have put on a "few" pounds, I ordered the hot in hollywood pull on jeans in a medium.  They are TOO small on me.  Any suggestions for your best fit jeans??  I'm looking for comfort along with style.  TIA

Esteemed Contributor

Re: hot in hollywood pull on jeans

@beanie

Similar thing happened to me with HIH Silky Denim Slim pull on jeans...med waaay too small, large waaay too big!  If you want a recommendation from Q, I can't help, but I wonder if you've tried the Metro jean from Soft Surroundings?   A little pricey ($70 or $80, depending on style), but if you find a pair/style that fits, they're worth it.  Now that I think of it, with the cost of the two HIH jeans, S&H, and try on fee, I could have bought another pair of these!  Call any SS store, place order thru the store and it's free shipping.

I have these in white and a vintage denim color...

Metro Leggings 

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: hot in hollywood pull on jeans

Hi @beanie I purchased a few pairs of HIH jeans pull on when she was at HSN.  the sizing was consistent then and you could count on it everytime.  She is still new and sizing seems to be an issue which I'm sure will be straightened out.  I can tell you her pull on jeans are one of the best for the price!