Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

I just watched it the other day. So sad people treat other people like that. People that don't even know her. It's posted here https://community.qvc.com/t5/Community-Chat/Mary-Nelson-is-so-honest-Her-goodbye-has-ME-in-tears/m-p...

@Nightowlz   What are you referring to???  Mary's video never once mentioned anything about any negativity from anyone.  To the contrary, she talked about all the kindness she has received from viewers all across all the various social media platforms, and all of QVC.  I'm completely confused as to how anyone could get anything else from her own words.

In addition, this link you shared in your post started by Birkilady is the very unsubstantiated and incorrect talk that is also not based on fact at all.

@Caaareful Shopper 

consider the source...literally.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo 

I took nothing away from her remarks that would indicate anything other than a positive experience here.

She is a very dear person and will be missed.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 

The source of the rumor! Not Mary!!

Trusted Contributor

@Chatyone 2 wrote:

That was so sad, I remember when she would work with David and I was so happy when she got her own shows.. I hope she can come back sometime and rejoin the Q

I think you are confusing Mary Nelson with the other Mary.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I watched the show live. I didn't get the impression that anyone was mean to her. What had me in tears was the end, when she said she had to eat by herself and drink by herself. Finally two camera people went over and sat with her. Katie M. had been over with a cake earlier, but she had to get ready for her show that was starting. I'm sorry but you would think they could have had a host or two there, or one of the vendors waiting to go on. 

Valued Contributor

I watched to video and could not quite understand what she was saying....If she was feeling bullied or hurt by peoples opinions, she should let Kim Gravel be her guide/mentor. She's a very southern girl with a southern accent, and a full figured gal at that. NOTHING I mean NOTHING stops that woman from being who she is and embraces her curves and her authenticity. So maybe Mary has to fight some demons of her own.  Or perhaps she has family that needs her right now. She has been such a gracious host. Lovely on the inside as well as the outside. Good luck Mary. I hope you find what you are searching for in your life.

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

I watched the show live. I didn't get the impression that anyone was mean to her. What had me in tears was the end, when she said she had to eat by herself and drink by herself. Finally two camera people went over and sat with her. Katie M. had been over with a cake earlier, but she had to get ready for her show that was starting. I'm sorry but you would think they could have had a host or two there, or one of the vendors waiting to go on. 

@beach-mom, I agree.  Shawn was in the building because she posted on her Instagram that she was watching as she came into the building.  Maybe something was going on that prevented Shawn from being there a little early to go out to be with Mary but since she was the one Mary reached out to in hopes of getting a job, it would have been nice had she gone out. 

Honored Contributor

@so so wrote:

I watched to video and could not quite understand what she was saying....If she was feeling bullied or hurt by peoples opinions, she should let Kim Gravel be her guide/mentor. She's a very southern girl with a southern accent, and a full figured gal at that. NOTHING I mean NOTHING stops that woman from being who she is and embraces her curves and her authenticity. So maybe Mary has to fight some demons of her own.  Or perhaps she has family that needs her right now. She has been such a gracious host. Lovely on the inside as well as the outside. Good luck Mary. I hope you find what you are searching for in your life.

Unbelievable.  Comments like this would be why Mary had so many self doubts.