Trusted Contributor

help with new tracfone please

I just received my new tracfone, I can't find where the 1300 minutes are, am I missing something? thanks

Occasional Contributor

Re: help with new tracfone please

You should get them when you activate your new phone. 

Honored Contributor

Many people who recently got new phones  at HSN didn't get their minutes.  They called HSN CS and they got the minutes for them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

If you bought the phone from QVC, the minutes are already loaded in the phone. Just activate the phone. I can't speak for any phone recently bought from HSN. 

Honored Contributor

I bought three of the Grand Prime (recent QVC TSV) tracfones. When you activate the phone the minutes are automatic. You do not make a separate call to get your minutes like in the past. 

Trusted Contributor

thank you people!

Honored Contributor

They streamlined the process.  I thought I lost the minutes card.  My minutes loaded a couple hours after the phone was active.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Many people who recently got new phones  at HSN didn't get their minutes.  They called HSN CS and they got the minutes for them.

I got my phone from HSN and I downloaded a free app that will help you keep track of minutes.  My minutes were there as soon as I activated the phone.  I have purchased minutes twice.  I use my phone alot, not sure if the tracfone is a good one for me.  However I have had no problem.  I call the tracfone number to purchase minutes.  I have not done anything on line yet.  The minutes have been tripled everytime I order.