Regular Contributor
did anyone see the 2 a.m. halston show? Sandra seemed very manic, as did the halston rep. Talking about the sweater not needing to be washed all the time. Sandra said unless you're smoking pot. Inappropriate? They both seemed very manic to me. Sorry for the small font, my laptop wont allow me to change it.
Respected Contributor

Re: halston show with sandra

I believe she said the buttons on the sweater reminded her of when she  saw pottery designers using a smoking method to fire their  pottery products and the color was  beautiful and very like buttons.  I enjoyed the show with Sandra and Cameron.  Sandra was into the designs.  I have purchased a few Halston sweaters which look good on me.

Regular Contributor

you're probably right. i was half asleep. She's a good host.

Esteemed Contributor

@erichu wrote:
did anyone see the 2 a.m. halston show? Sandra seemed very manic, as did the halston rep. Talking about the sweater not needing to be washed all the time. Sandra said unless you're smoking pot. Inappropriate? They both seemed very manic to me. Sorry for the small font, my laptop wont allow me to change it.

I find Sandra often interrups the vendors and tend to turn

the channel when she is hosting...

Honored Contributor

@tobes wrote:

I believe she said the buttons on the sweater reminded her of when she  saw pottery designers using a smoking method to fire their  pottery products and the color was  beautiful and very like buttons.  I enjoyed the show with Sandra and Cameron.  Sandra was into the designs.  I have purchased a few Halston sweaters which look good on me.

@tobesDo you remember which sweater it was?  Love pretty buttons!  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG wrote:

@tobes wrote:

Here's the video, @ECBG.  Item A269408.  Just a personal opinion, but I don't see anything special about the buttons.   

The presentation doesn't appear "manic."  In fact, it's rather low key and I didn't notice any interruptions.   Also, I agree the comment about the buttons clearly was referring to pottery (although Cameron made a quick joke about smoking the pots):

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@tobes wrote:

Here's the video, @ECBG.  Item A269408.  Just a personal opinion, but I don't see anything special about the buttons.   

The presentation doesn't appear "manic."  In fact, it's rather low key and I didn't notice any interruptions.   Also, I agree the comment about the buttons clearly was referring to pottery (although Cameron made a quick joke about smoking the pots):

@dooBdoo

Now that sounds more like it!

Haven't watched the presentation yet...have it dvr'ed.

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@tobes wrote:

@dooBdoo,Thank you.  The buttons were nicer than plastic dyed to match, but I think that's about as far as it went.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

She was a motormouth for sure.

Has she ever hosted with Rick Domier?  

Wow that would be a combination.

@erichu wrote:

Honored Contributor

She is probably the most beautiful, well spoken host that QVC has ever had. Why she is wasted at the midnight hour, I just don't get. Maybe she just doesn't appeal all that much to the demographic that actually watches QVC. I rarely do but when I do, Sandra is always articulate and classy.