Trusted Contributor

Re: great buy on Women's Tek Gear® Ultra Soft Fleece Jogger Pants at Kohl's

@Trix wrote:

I don't have the Ultra Soft Fleece jogger pants, but I have plenty of Tek Gear fleece.  I'm wearing a floral Tek Gear fleece hoodie right now.  I have exercise pants and tops from this brand too that I have been extremely satisfied with.  The fit and quality exceed some brands I have paid 2 to 3 times more for. I don't buy those brands anymore because I am so pleased with Tek Gear that when I am shopping for activewear it gets the first look.  

I, like yourself, can't get over the quality of the Tek Gear apparel.  I love everything that they make including the tops and hoodies. It surpasses the higher-priced apparel by miles.

Trusted Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@crawford5153 - Thank you!  I just got an email from Kohl's with 40% off, so I'll give them a try.

I received the 40% email also this morning much to my surprise.  Hope the colors are left that you want in the joggers; they are going fast.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered a couple of pairs of these joggers before I read your thread. 

I ordered them on 12/10 just after midnight to take advantage of the free MVC shipping & a 30% off coupon & some Kohls Cash I had.   I ordered 2 prs. of the joggers & my total came to $8.19 & my full order shipped out about 12 hours after I placed the order on 12/10 about 12pm.  They were delivered today (Sunday 12/12) via USPS at 1:40pm. 

Talk about a quick turnaround on an order!

ETA: I just tried them on & they're nice & warm.  Living in the desert SW, during the winter when I wear long pants around the house, I usually wear lighter weight fabrics like French terry, but on the chilliest days my legs sometimes get cold, so I wanted some fleece pants to stay warmer & I think these will do the trick.

Trusted Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I ordered them on 12/10 just after midnight to take advantage of the free MVC shipping & a 30% off coupon & some Kohls Cash I had.   I ordered 2 prs. of the joggers & my total came to $8.19 & my full order shipped out about 12 hours after I placed the order on 12/10 about 12pm.  They were delivered today (Sunday 12/12) via USPS at 1:40pm. 

ETA: I just tried them on & they're nice & warm.  Living in the desert SW, during the winter when I wear long pants around the house, I usually wear lighter weight fabrics like French terry, but on the chilliest days my legs sometimes get cold, so I wanted some fleece pants to stay warmer & I think these will do the trick.

I turned around and bought the  Tek Gear® Ultrasoft Fleece Jacket in the brown color with a 40% coupon that is good thru tomorrow.Also bought an Elite Gourmet electric skillet. Kohl's has extremely fast shipping; better than most other websites.  I have been shopping there for years. Glad you were able to take advantage of the free shipping and 30% off.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@crawford5153 wrote:

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I turned around and bought the  Tek Gear® Ultrasoft Fleece Jacket in the brown color with a 40% coupon that is good thru tomorrow.Also bought an Elite Gourmet electric skillet. Kohl's has extremely fast shipping; better than most other websites.  I have been shopping there for years. Glad you were able to take advantage of the free shipping and 30% off.

I also had that 40% off coupon, so I snagged this sweatshirt, since most of my sweatshirts are French Terry & I'd like at least one that's the warmer old school fleece.  I don't know if I care for those thumb hole places, but I guess I don't have to use them!

ETA: They aren't messing around with their shipping!  I placed the order for the shirt at 7:30pm my time & I just got an email at 9:07pm saying it had shipped.

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 - I now have 7 of these sweatshirts.  They're fleece on the inside, regular knit on the outside.

I like the thumbholes, but most of the time I simply fold the cuff back so the sleeve is a normal length.  They stay in place perfectly.

Trusted Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@aubnwa01 - I now have 7 of these sweatshirts.  They're fleece on the inside, regular knit on the outside.

I like the thumbholes, but most of the time I simply fold the cuff back so the sleeve is a normal length.  They stay in place perfectly.

That is exactly what I do, fold the cuff back. I bought 6 of the tops.  They are so warm and cozy in the winter.  

Honored Contributor

@crawford5153 - I've been on the Kohl's site today and ordered 3 of the joggers.  I'll be interested to see what they're like and how they fit.  I sized up just in case.  I'd rather have them looser than too tight.

I had bought 3 of the quarter-zip fleece tops and I washed those today.  Threw them in the dryer and they came out perfectly, no shrinkage, so I'm hoping for the same with the joggers.

I also ordered 3 more of the sweatshirts and 1 more of the quarter-zip tops.  

And would you believe it?  Kohl's sent me another 40% off to use by tonight!  I'm going to try to resist buying anything else.  Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Venezia  One of the things Kohl's impresses me with the most is rewarding my loyalty.  For example, they sent you another code to use following yesterday's order.  It isn't a bottom-line risk to the company from my point of view because if they have a base of customers who can follow up on these little enticements, those people will be encouraged to shop for something else to use the discount.  A couple of weeks ago when I received $25 in Kohl's cash for a Sephora at Kohl's purchase I rewarded Kohl's with more patronage.  I spent more than the $25 reward by purchasing a pair of FLX pants that had been on my Save for Later list for a long time.  I also picked up another Sonoma gingerbread Cookie candle and also Winter Wonderland, Spiced Holly Berry, and a Slatkin Spiced Pumpkin Apple candle.  

This order was online, but I did check out Sephora at Kohl's online just in case there was something that struck me while we were still in the 20% window for Beauty Insiders. 

Honored Contributor

@Trix - I agree.  I've been shopping with Kohl's since they opened the first store in my area and have never had reason to complain.

Their customer service is excellent and, as you say, they reward their loyal customers.  It makes a big difference as to where you want to spend your money, doesn't it?

I've gotten so many bargains over the years, I sometimes have to rein myself in!  Woman Very Happy