Regular Contributor

Just opened it in red. If your busty size up! I am Meduim ordered large and vest is very fitted in bust area! large was perfect I know M would not zip.

Vest is nice but to me doesnt have quality of some outside vests I own. Velvet is thin and flimsy. I would wear it as light weight inside vest. Also zipper quality on vest is not top notch. When it arrived vest is zipped in jacket. Zipper inside jacket holding vest came off the track twice while I tried to remove it from  inside of jacket.

I have average arms. If your muscular or larger in the arms. The underarm area may be tight. Underarm area seemed more fitted in this jacket.

Arm length is good for me. I am 5 foot 2 and arms are perfect. Hoods has zipper to remove it.

There are two sides of zippers to attach vest inside coat. One snap on top and two snaps on both sides to secur vest into jacket. Jacket looks nice. I live In NJ I would wear vest not in jacket unless there wer a artic freeze! To me vest is too hot in the jacket, but I am in menopause.

Jacket is cute but wish zipper quality was much better. This doesnt seem like a outware zipper quality to me.

Respected Contributor

@Baileybut Thanks for the review.  It looks like a nice jacket, but thanks to your review, I know it won't work for me.  I'm 5'7" with long arms and I don't like anything that pulls through the chest and shoulders.

Honored Contributor

@cruisingonroyal wrote:

Just opened it in red. If your busty size up! I am Meduim ordered large and vest is very fitted in bust area! large was perfect I know M would not zip.

Vest is nice but to me doesnt have quality of some outside vests I own. Velvet is thin and flimsy. I would wear it as light weight inside vest. Also zipper quality on vest is not top notch. When it arrived vest is zipped in jacket. Zipper inside jacket holding vest came off the track twice while I tried to remove it from  inside of jacket.

I have average arms. If your muscular or larger in the arms. The underarm area may be tight. Underarm area seemed more fitted in this jacket.

Arm length is good for me. I am 5 foot 2 and arms are perfect. Hoods has zipper to remove it.

There are two sides of zippers to attach vest inside coat. One snap on top and two snaps on both sides to secur vest into jacket. Jacket looks nice. I live In NJ I would wear vest not in jacket unless there wer a artic freeze! To me vest is too hot in the jacket, but I am in menopause.

Jacket is cute but wish zipper quality was much better. This doesnt seem like a outware zipper quality to me.

I can't tell if you are keeping it or returning it. 

It doesn't sound like you really love it so if I were you I'd return it.

Regular Contributor

Going to keep it. But will use it seperately.

Respected Contributor

can the item number be found somewhere?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: graver 4 in 1 arrived

[ Edited ]

@islandgrrl wrote:

can the item number be found somewhere?

@islandgrrl

Try A273975, it's going to be the Thanksgiving TSV, got it off the Blue Skies site. Now this will prob poof, lol!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

@MaggieMack  Yes, yes:  Blue Skies.  I couldn't remember the name of the blog.  I'll write it down.

Thank you!

Respected Contributor

@Baileybut

I neglected to say thank you for your thoughtful review.  As a busty girl myself I am always looking for fit info across the chest.  And at just a shade under 5'7" I suspect that arms might be too short.  I appreciate the heads up. Heart

Super Contributor
Thanks for the review! I was tempted but will pass. Your issues would be mine. Zipper, chest area and personal summer. Thanks for saving me money.