Trusted Contributor

Did you receive your Altuzarra items yet? I got the t-shirt and green python skirt. I had already tried on the t in the store, so knew I would love it.

Not sure yet about the skirt. Fits perfectly, but if I were to gain a few pounds, not so much... Also, I didn't realize until I tried it on that it has a slit in the front. Not sure how I feel about that in a flounce style skirt. Definitely would have to wait for tights and boots to wear it.

I might take the skirt back and go for the green python sweatshirt which is still available online. I know I would get a lot of wear out of that and I do love the print.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: graceandmercy and Chi-town!

V, Lol! So funny, we both posted!..I knew that some of the skirts had a slit...I don't blame you, I think it makes it more dressy that way. We can always use a sweatshirt..hope you have a redcard so you'll get 5% off..and free shipping. I got mine last week and its saving me money, lol! I was wondering if you girls liked the sweatshirt so I guess I got my answer!! I got my python short sleeved and long sleeve T..love them both. I did size up to a medium, the sleeves are a little long but I can push them up. Can you believe its been 1 week today since this craziness all started??? You made my day!Smile You know,I really like the python bow blouse, but I'll already have 3 items in that print..lol!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Trusted Contributor

I think you and I share a brain! Just got the Red Card this week, too!

I tried on the black sweatshirt with the floral woven front at the store and loved the fit, but I want the green python.

Still on the fence about the navy floral blouse, too. Depends on the cost to have the sleeves hemmed.

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/21/2014 vaccinia said:

I think you and I share a brain! Just got the Red Card this week, too!

I tried on the black sweatshirt with the floral woven front at the store and loved the fit, but I want the green python.

Still on the fence about the navy floral blouse, too. Depends on the cost to have the sleeves hemmed.

Well, If I have to share a brain, no one better then you, lol! Did they have the green python sweatshirt?? I haven't seen it in person... Are your arms short too?? Maybe we're twins separated at birth, lol! Keep me posted lol!Wink Just checked on the python sweatshirt, still available in all sizes!!Smile

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Hey ladies! I only received one of two orders that included the black sheer swiss dot bow blouse-quite feminine and good dressed up with my black ponte skirt, leather pencil skirt, or casual chic with jeans. I also received the black jacquard trench coat-stunning! Love the classic design features, but modern twist with the lovely print and interesting skirt detail. Roomy enough to wear over a sweater or light weight suit jacket. Both are winners. I'm waiting for my python items-tshirt, skirt and long sleeve green blouse. I had some reservations about the skirt b/c of the high slit. Need to try it on. Want to wear it day as well as night. The sweatshirt looks cute. From what I have seen in person, I think it's a quality line. Make sure to monitor Target online for future clearance after they get returns--60 days? I might pick up another top or two ;-)

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

On 9/21/2014 Chi-town girl said: Hey ladies! I only received one of two orders that included the black sheer swiss dot bow blouse-quite feminine and good dressed up with my black ponte skirt, leather pencil skirt, or casual chic with jeans. I also received the black jacquard trench coat-stunning! Love the classic design features, but modern twist with the lovely print and interesting skirt detail. Roomy enough to wear over a sweater or light weight suit jacket. Both are winners. I'm waiting for my python items-tshirt, skirt and long sleeve green blouse. I had some reservations about the skirt b/c of the high slit. Need to try it on. Want to wear it day as well as night. The sweatshirt looks cute. From what I have seen in person, I think it's a quality line. Make sure to monitor Target online for future clearance after they get returns--60 days? I might pick up another top or two ;-)

Everything sounds lovely! Glad you're happy! I think many have reservations about the slit, I think its a tad too long, at least for me, lol! I too think its a quality line! Please post when you get your python goodies and skirt! The trench looks stunning!

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

On 9/21/2014 graceandmercy said:
On 9/21/2014 Chi-town girl said: Hey ladies! I only received one of two orders that included the black sheer swiss dot bow blouse-quite feminine and good dressed up with my black ponte skirt, leather pencil skirt, or casual chic with jeans. I also received the black jacquard trench coat-stunning! Love the classic design features, but modern twist with the lovely print and interesting skirt detail. Roomy enough to wear over a sweater or light weight suit jacket. Both are winners. I'm waiting for my python items-tshirt, skirt and long sleeve green blouse. I had some reservations about the skirt b/c of the high slit. Need to try it on. Want to wear it day as well as night. The sweatshirt looks cute. From what I have seen in person, I think it's a quality line. Make sure to monitor Target online for future clearance after they get returns--60 days? I might pick up another top or two ;-)

Everything sounds lovely! Glad you're happy! I think many have reservations about the slit, I think its a tad too long, at least for me, lol! I too think its a quality line! Please post when you get your python goodies and skirt! The trench looks stunning!

I called Target CS about the delayed delivery of my order. The fact that it was transferred to the post office resulted in another delay and 6 items are not going to fit in the mailbox! UPS uggghhh-obviously doesn't think or care!!! Target CS is escalating and apologized. Sent me a 10 dollar gift card. I just hope my shipment doesn't get lost in the shuffle...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

On 9/22/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 9/21/2014 graceandmercy said:

I called Target CS about the delayed delivery of my order. The fact that it was transferred to the post office resulted in another delay and 6 items are not going to fit in the mailbox! UPS uggghhh-obviously doesn't think or care!!! Target CS is escalating and apologized. Sent me a 10 dollar gift card. I just hope my shipment doesn't get lost in the shuffle...

I had the same thing happen with UPS/USPS..they lost my order from Coldwater Creek twice! I finally told them to use UPS ground only. Target will make it right! Great you got a $10 gift card..that always helps. I found a $5 coupon on Target's website yesterday but it didn't work. I called CS and they took the $5 off and also the 5% for the redcard..I have been really pleased with them, so I'm sure you'll get your 6 items, I feel badly for you, its hard to be patient, lol! I live in an apartment and they left mine by the door..good thing I know my neighbors!

-- Mae West