Honored Contributor

Re: got new shoes

[ Edited ]

@Jtdmum wrote:

@SharkE I agree with everyone.  Great color!  Enjoy them.  Hope they're comfy-

oh yeah, I don't do the pointed boot, stack heels, spike heels, etc

I"m for the practical, just plain walking shoe type. Nothing worse then being on vacation walking around the shops and your feet are killing U !

Just spoils your whole day.

These have 3 adjustable straps , also, over the top of the foot. low heel.

Respected Contributor

They're very nice!!!  One of the few footbeds that are comfy for me is Alegria... especially the Karmen style.  I bought several and, as I suspected, they're very hard to find now.  I have a few other styles in Alegria, also.  I have 1 or 2 pair of Clarks and a few Skechers, which I can also wear, but Alegria is the best for my foot.  (Broke a bone in my right foot years ago, then had 2 surgeries which were unsuccessful in relieving the pain.)  But I'm very thankful that I still have a few stylish shoes I can wear.

Woman Very Happy

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Valued Contributor

@spent2much  I'm a major Alegria fan too. I broke the little toe on my left foot a few years ago. It healed slightly crocked and I couldn't wear any of my shoes anymore! That toe would rub on the inside.  I need a wide toe box for that reason.Plus,I like adjustable straps so I can adjust each foot accordingly. My right foot stayed the same so it's like I need 2 different sizes. I'm sure you know all the secondary markets for Alegria. 

Valued Contributor

@SharkE Cute shoes.I like adjustable straps myself.

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Clark's is the only shoe I'll wear. Don't know the name of these LOL

They're leather don't know if that is croc like or not. I wanted pink, but, not in yet . Couple of wks from now yet.  These were 70 size 8 think .

The sales gal said a shoe called 'Viking' is like Birks which I really love, too, but, they're more comfortable and around 50.  She knocked Birks said they were hard as a rock. Might be, but, I like them and those things don't wear out. I saw some pink Birks in Dillards last yr. I ended up buying 'denim blue' color, but, pink is pretty. LOL

I have many pairs of Birkenstock's clogs and sandals - soft footbed. They're the MOST comfortable shoes.

Valued Contributor

@SharkE  Did you see A373147 in the as is department? Since you are a Clarks fan,I thought I would mention them. I tried the blush ones in the same or very similiar style at Marshalls yesterday. The 9 was just a tad too tight for my crooked little toe.They didn't have a 9.5 in stock.I have tried 9W in Clarks and they were too sloppy on my feet. 9.5 might be too. i would try them here but I"m out over $10 to try them on. 

Anyways,lots of colors and sizes for $21.76 if you like them.

Trusted Contributor

I like those @SharkE , very cute!!!

Honored Contributor

@Estates wrote:

@SharkE  Did you see A373147 in the as is department? Since you are a Clarks fan,I thought I would mention them. I tried the blush ones in the same or very similiar style at Marshalls yesterday. The 9 was just a tad too tight for my crooked little toe.They didn't have a 9.5 in stock.I have tried 9W in Clarks and they were too sloppy on my feet. 9.5 might be too. i would try them here but I"m out over $10 to try them on. 

Anyways,lots of colors and sizes for $21.76 if you like them.

good price!