Honored Contributor

May be moved to shoes, but, I never go over there. LOL

DSCN0904.jpeg

DSCN0905.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

Pretty color and they look comfy and stylish. I love shoes ... alas, I have bad feet and have to cautiously buy shoes/sandals.

Enjoy your new sandals. I can't wait for spring and open toe shoe season! Smiley Happy 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

Nice @SharkE 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Clark's is the only shoe I'll wear. Don't know the name of these LOL

They're leather don't know if that is croc like or not. I wanted pink, but, not in yet . Couple of wks from now yet.  These were 70 size 8 think .

The sales gal said a shoe called 'Viking' is like Birks which I really love, too, but, they're more comfortable and around 50.  She knocked Birks said they were hard as a rock. Might be, but, I like them and those things don't wear out. I saw some pink Birks in Dillards last yr. I ended up buying 'denim blue' color, but, pink is pretty. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Look comfy. I love the embossing in the leather. 

Valued Contributor

Oh, I love them. Wish I could wear them but the toenail on my big toe grew back in funny after I had an ingrown toenail removed. Wear them in good health.

Honored Contributor

Enjoy your new sandals!  Birks have more than one foot bed....there is a "soft" foot bed.

Honored Contributor

Love the color!  Cute!  EnjoySmiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE I agree with everyone.  Great color!  Enjoy them.  Hope they're comfy-

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

Enjoy your new sandals!  Birks have more than one foot bed....there is a "soft" foot bed.

yeah, I like the soft too. Think the gal was just trying to get me to buy those 'Viking' brand shoes.   They were OK, but, once I find something that works for me it's hard to get me to try something else. Clarks cloudsteppers are fantastic.