Honored Contributor

Re: girls ,what's kind of necklace do you prefer ?

This is my latest acquisition.

Mookaite Three-strand Necklace

Honored Contributor

This is my latest Q purchase, from BB.

Barbara Bixby Sterling & 18K Mother of Pearl Paisley EnhancerI wear it with this necklace, also BB, or with pearls.

Barbara Bixby Sterling & 18K Textured Link 18-1/2 Necklace

Trusted Contributor

I like small, delicate, understated necklaces that are preferably 15", but 16" max in length, with the chain no more than 1/8" in width.  I do have some larger statement necklaces, but I hardly ever wear them.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like long to very long necklaces. Fine strands of gems, chunks of turquoise, sterling, fashion fun, etc... I like to knot them, sometimes layer. 

I own expensive custom pieces & inexpensive fashion pieces. Love & wear them all. 

How could I knot lol... mention pearls?! Love them! Long strands... 

Valued Contributor

My go-to is an enhancer or pendant (I have lots) worn on a collar, or choker length chain, cord or bead.   I also wear 36" necklaces doubled.

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Respected Contributor

i have way way way too many necklaces. crazy. my one go-to is a 11mm tahitian pearl pendant and a white gold clover station necklace

trying to go with more rings now becuase i can easily see and admire them.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I have more necklaces than any other kind of jewelry. I have a good variety to wear with different outfits. I tend to wear my 14K yellow gold or .925 sterling chains with pendants most often.  I have a few beaded necklaces, but I am not a pearl person. I have a few long chains with pendants that I like. I have a few gemstone necklaces, but I don't wear them much. I am really not into huge statement necklaces. 

Honored Contributor

ashleigh dupray wrote:

i have way way way too many necklaces. crazy. my one go-to is a 11mm tahitian pearl pendant and a white gold clover station necklace

trying to go with more rings now becuase i can easily see and admire them.

@CatsyCline

i am the same way now.....i do buy all types of jewelry, but i now tend to buy rings a lot more.....for the exact same reason.....and i like wearing multiples.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

HSN has such a beautiful selection of jewelry.  It's a good thing I don't have one of their charge cards.  They also have a better selection of apparel as well.  

Honored Contributor

I own many J. Crew Statement Piece necklaces.  I also own a few Banana Republic ones.  I favor those items now.  I also have a few Judith Ripka heart necklaces, but I'm buying a lot of J. Crew ones.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"