Highlighted
Honored Contributor

fusion belt.....new item coming to qvc

just giving everyone a heads up on a new item coming to qvc. you can view more on the fusionbelt website.

via facebook 

Hi all! I am so honored & humbled to let you know that I will be a Guest on QVC next month & hopefully for a long time to come! Making this a success depends so much on all of you, the loyal QVC fans! Wow! What a community of supportive women! So I’m a nurse, mom of 3, sole caretaker of my mentally ill mother who always had so many things to hold BUT lived in yoga pants and leggings! Why don’t they have pockets! So I took yoga pants material and designed a product that was comfortable, fashionable and user friendly for ALL body shapes, sizes and physical abilities. The patented zipper on feature makes this unlike any Ath-Leisure belt on the market. FannyPack Rehab the Anti-FannyPack —- FusionBelts! A MUST for travel as it blends into what your wearing so it reduces the risk of being pickpocketed! Great for any day and anywear you want to be hands free! It’s made of Spandex so it feels just like yoga pants. Thank you for coming on this adventure with me!

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0802/2229/files/slide2_240x240.png?v=1522494619

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0802/2229/files/Screen_Shot_2018-05-13_at_3.21.10_PM.png?v=1526243636

Fusion Belt is the original patented zipper on waist/hip wrap with two pockets to carry your essentials. One front 7-inch pocket and a full 180-degree back pocket. Great for working out, running errands, traveling, theme parks, cruises, a night on the town, sporting events, concerts or anywhere you don’t want to bring your purse or backpack! The zipper on design is user friendly for all shapes and sizes! Wear it discretely or show it off with our bright colors and patterns. Fusion Belts are made of the highest quality brushed stretch fabric that prevents it from riding up! Our fabric is made of MicroPoly and Spandex which means it is moisture wicking and antimicrobial. 
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: fusion belt.....new item coming to qvc

I'm sure many will like/use  it. Not for me. Reminds me too much of those old "fanny packs" which I hated. I can't believe some people still use them.

Nice idea tho and probably will sell well.

Honored Contributor

I have a fanny pack ... works fine for me.  

Respected Contributor

Not really a new idea -- similar to the FlipBelt (which I own for running) and several other similar products:

315nfRJq4yL._AC_US200_.jpg

Honored Contributor

I just bought a pair of exercise leggings with a zipper in the waistband from Costco. Practically the same concept for about $9. I wear them daily for my walks.

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

I wear my cell phone in a fanny pack every day. Well, it is actually a utility-shaped, flat bag. Not the typical, bulky bag. The waist strap is removable and can be replaced with a chain belt. 

I never have to wonder where I put my cell phone. 

You are sooo wrong about it being like a fanny pack. Not even close with the exception that it goes around your waist. It lays flat against your body and you forget it’s their. The fanny pack was totally (is) totally in your face and hanging off your body like a growth. Don’t get me wrong, in the day I wore them on a trip or to clothes shop. I recently ordered a fusion belt from a morning show I watch, I’ve already received it & it is the bomb!!!

Before you diss something you ought to try it out first. It’s going to sell like crazy & you’re going to miss out.

Honored Contributor

You're responding to a thread from July 2018 @Bausa .

Honored Contributor

That belt is too wide and when it wraps around the waistline it looks like it would be sweaty and that it could easily roll.

Honored Contributor

The thread may be old but the Q is still selling 'em

https://www.qvc.com/FusionBelts-Essentials-Carrier-with-2-Pockets.product.F13406.html?sc=SRCH

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise