Honored Contributor

Re: found the most amazing new bra this weekend

@Bridgegal wrote:

@kittyloo 

Ah I see what you mean.  I looked at the pic again.   Thanks.   For that price, I'll give it a try .   I've thrown away much more $$$ bra's that I bought, wore and didn't like.

@Bridgegal 

Kittyloo didn't post the pic (I did) so I thought I'd let you know in case my pic wasn't what she meant after all.  She didn't respond to my post to let me know if that was the right one or not.  

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Valued Contributor

Thank you for the post! I was at Target today and saw the Hanes comfort bras and I bought the Cool Comfort style as I like a little padding. Really comfy and bought 2. Will try one out and then keep the other if I like it. There were 5 or 6 styles all looking like they would be comfortable.

Respected Contributor

@GingerPeach  

@GingerPeach wrote:

I found a lot of pictures but each is a bit different, @kittyloo 

If you want to post a picture, do a Google search using the terms in your OP, and click on "images."  Lots of photos will appear.  Just right click, copy, and come back here to paste to your post (new or exisiting post).

(That's if you're on a computer.  On a tablet or other device, someone else will have to explain.)

Here's one image.  I'm not sure it's the exact one.

Image result for hanes smooth comfort wire free bra

that's it. you got the right picture. thanks.

Respected Contributor

@GingerPeach 

Hi.   Your picture isn't exactly the ones I got.  The stitching is different. Mine is:   

Hanes Smooth Comfort Wirefree Bra HB99 .   It's also on amazon but more $$

Honored Contributor

@Bridgegal wrote:

@GingerPeach 

Hi.   Your picture isn't exactly the ones I got.  The stitching is different. Mine is:   

Hanes Smooth Comfort Wirefree Bra HB99 .   It's also on amazon but more $$

OK, thanks.  I thought you were referring to the picture I posted.  

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.

I've been wearing this Hanes so soft bra to avoid underwires, I'm a 38DD.   The XL size keeps me lifted more, but the 2XL is most comfortable. I have 2 pink, 2 beige and 1 navy color. I can sleep with these on too. I use the many removable foam pad sets I had for going out. If I were dating, I'd probably want to be more shapely, so underwire. I won't wear underwires due to moles under breasts from the friction, and cancer warnings. This Hanes no seams bra is a forgettable bra to wear, so soft, I love it.

Super Contributor

I’ve worn these for several years, too! I think I found them at Target. Very comfortable.