Honored Contributor

@muffininmilton   Finally, a Petite wedding dress for $199.95 free shipping too from David's Bridal.  Nice style for hot weather.  I will see if I can find Petite color for you.

Long Sheath Wedding Dress - DB Studio

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I was going to suggest Lord and Taylor but am not sure since they've been having financial problems, even closing the historic NYC flagship store Woman Sad 

Back in the day it would have been the place to go for understated and sophisticated elegance.

Congratulations on your wedding!

May your marriage be blessed with much love and happiness.

dee

Esteemed Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@muffininmilton How about something with flowers and sparkle? I love this rose gold color, it does come in other colors.  On the Adrianna Papell web site-$300 and available in petite sizes

shopping.jpeg

I think this dress is very elegant and would be a great selection. Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@muffininmilton Kay Unger brand has some beautiful gowns. This one is marked down to $164 on their site. Final sale and it's not petite, so it would need alterations. Champagne color. I think it's beautiful. You didn't say if you wanted sleeves or sleeveless.

k111678_5463_600x.jpg

k111678_5461_600x.jpg

@Greeneyedlady21   - Oh this one is a beauty! 

Super Contributor

Re: for an older bride

[ Edited ]

The pink one  would make a lovely Mother's.  Dress....

Occasional Contributor

Thanks! Never heard of them.

Occasional Contributor

LOVE this.  I haven't seen it anywhere in this color.  Have only found this in black.  Can I ask where you got the pic from?

Occasional Contributor

The pink Carmen Marc Valvo towards the beginning of the thread was what I meant to ask about.  I think I look best with a V neck and I'm not crazy about the illusion netting at the top of some dresses.  Need to find a day and head to Saks and Nieman Marcus. Thank you so much for all your ideas!

Honored Contributor

Firstly, and most importantly, congratulations.

Secondly, my post is almost completely off topic since you aren't going to want this dress, but I adore this dress, and I am obsessed with this photograph:

Image result for architectural dresses