Honored Contributor

A311595...........I have washed and worn these.  They washed and dried great.  I got them in the black.  They are very comfortable and after a day of wearing, no baggy knees or bum area.  They looked and felt good.  My only problem is I need a 32" inseam.  They are either 31" in regular or 34" in talls.  The 31" looked good with flats, or my boots with a low heel so I am limited what shoes I can wear them with.

I highly recommend these.  BTW I did size down 1 size and it worked well.

Im going to FB and beg Kim to make a 32" inseam.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

I should have sized down.  Mine was bagged out in the seat and knees and I felt the legs were so big. I felt like a flashback to the 70s.  Back they went.  

Respected Contributor

I, too, size down in flexibelles and IM's 24/7 line of pants.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

I wore mine Sunday and I like them, I wanted jet black bootcut and these are perfect.  Jus disregard anyone who says the leg is big and floppy,not true.  They are a slim, modern, barely bootcut and it's impossible or them to be baggy unless you buy them 2 or 3 sizes to big.  They are slim jeans through the entire leg and only flare a bit at the hem.  I went down a size as I always do in super stretchy jeans because an hour or so after you wear them,  the warmth of your body stretches them a bit.  Same when you take them out of the dryer, they feel tight but an hour later, they are perfectly fine.  They come in 31" so it's not likey that Kim would make a 32 but you can always buy the 34" and get them hemmed.  I'm short but not petite; I often buy 30" or 31" pants and jeans and have them hemmed to 28".  

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I wore mine Sunday and I like them, I wanted jet black bootcut and these are perfect.  Jus disregard anyone who says the leg is big and floppy,not true.  They are a slim, modern, barely bootcut and it's impossible or them to be baggy unless you buy them 2 or 3 sizes to big.  They are slim jeans through the entire leg and only flare a bit at the hem.  I went down a size as I always do in super stretchy jeans because an hour or so after you wear them,  the warmth of your body stretches them a bit.  Same when you take them out of the dryer, they feel tight but an hour later, they are perfectly fine.  They come in 31" so it's not likey that Kim would make a 32 but you can always buy the 34" and get them hemmed.  I'm short but not petite; I often buy 30" or 31" pants and jeans and have them hemmed to 28".  

@chrystaltree

That could very well be the reality for one who has slender thighs! It may not apply to you but could easily apply to another built differently than yourself!