Respected Contributor

Yes, I still wear mine. This is not the mini eggs. Larger and it is a goldtone egg with a snake coiled around it. Sometimes I look for the stars one on ebay. Anyone still wearing theirs?

Respected Contributor

I have several egg necklaces from Joan's collection. There was a time I was one rabid Joan Rivers shopper! {#emotions_dlg.lol} I do treasure them all. But to be honest, I have not worn any of them in several years. There came a point in time where I shifted from wearing yellow gold to silver/white gold....my red hair changed to a blond, white color. I seldom where yellow anymore and all my eggs have yellow tone chains, etc.

If you are referring to the blue egg with gold stars on it, I have that one. It's very nice. I think one of my favorites is the patriotic egg. Joan had so many pieces that were/ARE special. I miss her and the QVC fun we used to have.

Super Contributor

Oh I love my Joan's eggs! I am a blonde, and the gold looks good on me. Silver makes me go so pale...they are so pretty. My favorite is the watch egg with the bow on it. Very nice.

Respected Contributor

I have the silvertone one with the matching earrings that I purchased a million years ago and they look as lovely today as the day I received them. Quality!