Contributor

Did anyone see .... does anyone know where to purchase the fur scarf.( boa )

that Amy was wearing the night of 11/11

she was wearing a Susan Graver black outfit with a black and gray ...either a scarf or boa...it was so attractive...

thank you

Honored Contributor

I noticed it too; cute. Didn't watch the entire presentation though. Was it a stand alone or was it attached to a vest or sweater? I really couldn't tell.

I recently purchased a vest with a removable faux fur collar but havent' received it yet...

724-142- OSO Casuals® Woven Faux Fur Collar Decorative Stitch Self-Tie Vest

Esteemed Contributor

It was cute. Appeared to be a standalone, had a black underside. I have a similar boa in black Mongolian goat hair. Don't think it came from the Q unless it has yet to be debuted. 

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

amy faux fur boa.jpg

A267439

Susan Graver Rayon Nylon A-Line Tunic Sweater with Pockets

amy faux fur boa 2.jpg

Really sharp, Amy!  I'm liking the looks of the tunic too... wonder if it has the wonderful tiny understated shoulder pads that I do love of Susan Graver's?

Need a 27" length for a petite, too!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Is this an old Rachel Zoe left over from when she was here?

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the pics lovestoteach! Clearly my memory saved a different picture in my head..which brings me to some questions, ladies: Do these stand alones simply lay there? Or is there a way to attach it?

What purpose does the extra length serve on the one end?

Honored Contributor

A268275.  It's as is Joan Rivers.  Sorry.

Honored Contributor

@RUBE@Nonametoday@Andreatoo@MaggieMack

Thank you for calling my attention to this item!  I got one (and maybe should have gotten a couple more for presents) 

Look at the "fur" on the gray one!  I couldn't find anything like this on the internet.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

RUBE: I know I've seen this piece before, with the extended 'tail' on one side, and I could swear it was Pam McCoy or Fair child.

Unfortunately I'm not findng it anywhere now Woman Frustrated

Ask Amy on her facebook page..

Valued Contributor

@namealreadytaken wrote:

A268275.  It's as is Joan Rivers.  Sorry.

I went to get these for my daughters and I don't think it is the Joan Rivers after looking at the measurements.  The Joan Rivers is only 36 inches long and this one is certainly longer than 36 inches.   The Joan Rivers is a great deal if one needs something shorter but I thought my daughters would love the long look with the tail.  Of course I could be wrong since women's clothes is certainly not my specialty.  Man Frustrated