Esteemed Contributor

Re: fashion site

[ Edited ]

@blackhole99 wrote:

Is this stuff new or used?

I’ve  bought from Chel’s Closet on eBay for a few years now.  Everything has been brand new and in perfect condition. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Valued Contributor

Re: fashion site

[ Edited ]

@shoesnbags wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

Is this stuff new or used?

I’ve  bought from Chel’s Closet on eBay for a few years now.  Everything has been brand new and in perfect condition. 

I have also bought from her and I agree the things I recv'd were brand new in great condition!! For example, I just bought these the other day! 

A352950-- I never wear jeans usually at all, I live in Cuddl Duds fleecewear leggings for the most part, however, I fell in love w/these jeans---Of course I cannot afford $60 for them which is what they are here on the Q, so I checked on Ebay like I do with anything I find on the Q that I like. To make a long story short, I got a pair from Chel's for $12.98 and yes that included shipping lol and they are brand new!!!...so, imo it's always worth a shot to check b/c you never know what you might find! Oh, and there is nothing wrong with them, no defects..etc

~ Hope in TN ~
Honored Contributor

here is another 

JarJen LLC . they are on the bay and Pmark 

Honored Contributor

they buy pallets for stuff from Q and H

and the prices are very good and some of it currents msde

Super Contributor

I just went to this site. Got excited about what I was seeing---lots of choices and great prices!  However, when I clicked on an item I was interested in---the description page showed a different price??  I thought maybe it was the size or color I chose---so I clicked on every other choice and size.  I did this on 2 different items.  Maybe this old brain isn't working this moring---so does anyone have any answers??