Contributor

I came across a website called   chelscloset.   It looks like she carries most online fashion from the Q and HSN. 

Prices are alot cheaper, but she does charge for shipping,  I did order a item and it was perfect. 

Take a look at this site. 

Trusted Contributor

@Rooney I have seen Chel's Closet items listed on Ebay also. 

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Valued Contributor

I have ordered from this site on ebay. I have been happy with all of my purchases. 

I have bought a lot of Dennis Basso items from there. Most of my items had free shipping too.  

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I've ordered from her before, she's reliable, has fast shipping and she prices items well, I like her.

Esteemed Contributor

I've bought from that site many times....always great success. 

Honored Contributor

I believe she's also a third party vendor on the Walmart website.  She seems to get around.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: fashion site

[ Edited ]

I bought a pr of earth origins boots from this site that are sold here for a lot more. They actually originated from amazon. Don't know if she has a 'booth' on ebay or not but I think she buys up stuff and resells it as my boots look worn ie someone had them because the leather is marred lightly here and there. I think this is why her prices on stuff is considerably less.

Honored Contributor

I have two sellers on ebay from whom I have had 100% luck on Breezies bras. I've never dared recommend them because I figured I'd get poofed.  They are craigsplace99 and *safinas*.  So here goes, I hope I don't wreck your thread.  

Super Contributor
Bought from her Ebay store. Lots of QVC/HSN choices. Her prices are fair, quality of clothing is good and she is a fast shipper.
Honored Contributor

Is this stuff new or used?