Esteemed Contributor

LOL @Mlsg well yes the hosts are under QVC management control but fortunately I control the TV remote.

I realize I may be in the minority, however I seldom watch FNI and when I do it is with the mute function engaged.I can't handle the screeching and silliness. With it muted, I can see what's on but don't have to listen.

I much prefer Leah. She is professional, prepared and enjoyable to watch and listen to.

Valued Contributor
@GinaV24 I couldnt agree more!! I actually liked when Amy hosted Inspired Style and Shawn did PM Style. I dont know why it was different then but it was IN MY OPINION. IN MY OPINION Fashions Night In is a mess. I just cant stand the giggly, silly, manic "show". I do like Amy but not when shes hopped up on Starbucks or whatever. Shawn has just become a trainwreck and I prefer Courtney when shes on her own. Leah is, hands down, the best host. Shes classy, well prepared and professional....IN MY OPINION.
Valued Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

LOL @Mlsg well yes the hosts are under QVC management control but fortunately I control the TV remote.

I realize I may be in the minority, however I seldom watch FNI and when I do it is with the mute function engaged.I can't handle the screeching and silliness. With it muted, I can see what's on but don't have to listen.

I much prefer Leah. She is professional, prepared and enjoyable to watch and listen to.

@GinaV24 

It's your rights. You can watch and listen the way you wanted.