Respected Contributor

Re: fashion all day sunday on HSN

Thank you!
Esteemed Contributor

Well that will be a welcome relief from this weekend on Q. Christmas all day today and cooking most of the day tomorrow. A real snooze fest for me.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

I'll be checking this out. I love all day fashion days, even when there are only a few things that I need or want. I much prefer this, to all day mattress or cleaning days!
Super Contributor

Good! QVC's programing on the weekends is so BAD! I can not stand DG2 but, anything is better than a meat cooker.
Esteemed Contributor

Snoozefest is right..totally boring weekend so far...

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

Sorry, HSN is not for me. I'm surprised at ladies who go on and on about QVC not having fashionable enough clothes for their taste, but like the clothes they show on HSN. Yikes. If that mess is fashionable, I'll never be in style. Lol

Super Contributor

I will be watching some of the shows, since In the kitchen with David is on all afternoon.

Honored Contributor

Oh, thank you. Tired of watching globs of cookies, confections (although I love my local Oreos, dark chocolate covered almonds, chocolate covered cherries, fruitcake, etc., etc.), smokers, etc.... Also occasionally love the VPH holiday decorations. Well, anyway........back to O/P: Thanks for the fashion alert! Makes my day! Smile

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).