Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon 

A353317

Check it out! It's a Vince Camuto piece that I think you may like. Unfortunately they didn't show it on a petite model so...Clearance item I'm definitely considering

Oh yeah and free shipping!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo  Thank you!!  Going over to check it out.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo   I don't think this particular top will work for me, but I thank you for posting.  I am short waisted, and generally avoid tops with built in cinching at the waist.  However, the top is really good looking and I hope you can grab one at the sale price in the size and color you want!!  Give us a report if you get it.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon 

Giant fail!! The fit was really odd. It pulled awkwardly at the vee even though there was plenty of room?! Looked like maternity wear on me! ( I guess that's one way to look younger Woman Surprised!)

It's already on its way back...

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@faeriemoon 

Giant fail!! The fit was really odd. It pulled awkwardly at the vee even though there was plenty of room?! Looked like maternity wear on me! ( I guess that's one way to look younger Woman Surprised!)

It's already on its way back...

Oh, @Andreatoo I'm so sorry.  Woman Sad I hate when I think I got a good deal on something and it turns out to be an epic failure.  It's so disappointing.  Glad you wrapped it up and sent it back rather than try to talk yourself into it.  Done.