Trusted Contributor

evine TTV faux leather jacket

I saw this presented last night and I'm considering purchasing it. I just can't decide which color to get; they are all very pretty. I should probably go with the light grey because it would go with so many things in my closet. But I've been wanting something in the blush color for a while now.

Anyone else getting this?

Honored Contributor

Re: evine TTV faux leather jacket

I was thinking about the pink, it's certainly cheap enough to give it a try.

Trusted Contributor

So true -- the price is certainly right! I think I'm going to get the blush.

Super Contributor

I think it looks interesting but faux leather is such a hit-or-miss. Price is great but I'm a little concerned that you don't wash it AND you don't dry clean it. All you do is wipe it off with a damp cloth. Since it is the ivory that interests me, I think I'll take a pass as I'm not sure I could really keep it clean, especially in the city. Enjoy if you do get it and please let us know!
Honored Contributor

For the price, this is what I call "wear and toss" clothing.

You spill coffee on it, you toss it.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Frequent Contributor

I ordered the green, just because I liked the color. I think it will be great for Spring.

Respected Contributor

Cleaning would be an issue, the mesh parts would likely soak up a stain. I'm not one to wear and toss, maybe would at half the price.

Trusted Contributor

I went to order the blush and I was too late. Gone. Still thinking about the grey, but you do have a point about the mesh getting stained, StylishLady.

Honored Contributor

I've not seen it presented but I just took a look and it's not for me. It's way too short/shrunken looking for my body type.

Cleaning the mesh would definitely be an issue and I don't buy wear and toss clothing. $40.00 is $40.00 wasted if you get something on it the first time you wear it.

Super Contributor

I didn't even think about the mesh. Thanks ladies, that makes up my mind as a no for sure!