Super Contributor

And the cold shoulder with bell sleeves or the cold shoulder with anything and the shark bite hem and yes, the cheap looking lace.  Everything is so ugly.

Super Contributor

They have come up with every conceivable combo of cold shoulder design imaginable.  That"s bad enough, but everyone you see on TV is wearing some form of it.  I really don't see that many people on the street wearing them

The cold shoulder and bell sleeve looks remind me of something we used to make in Home Ec sewing class.  Haha

Honored Contributor

I assume lots of women love the new sleeves (bells, cold shoulder) because they are all over.   I much prefer to shop for clothes locally, but for the last 2 years it's been really, really local -    almost all my "new" tops have come from my own closets and my own dressers.

Honored Contributor

Not a fan of the bell sleeve, but I do like a pretty blouse with a Bishop sleeve.

Honored Contributor

For me, shark bite hems and high-low hems need to go bye-bye! The shark bites add width to the hips and thighs, and the high-low looks like a tail hanging in the back.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

Love  bell sleeves as long as they are on the shorter side.  Meaning I am 5 feet tall and if I have to eat at a buffet I am in real trouble!  But so far so good, only one bad buy.  The rest are my kind of style.  

Frequent Contributor

Tunics, tunics, and more tunics that are sooooo long they could sub for a nightshirt !!!

Respected Contributor

I was looking on Macy's site today.  New Fall stuff showed lots of bell sleeves with ruffles and cable sweaters with cold shoulders.

Trusted Contributor

Doesn't bother me because I don't care for them so I don't shop for them.  Besides, there are plenty of other options and places I shop to find what I like.  What I really really don't like are the cropped wide leg pants.

Respected Contributor

Bell sleeves are not friends with sweaters, even coats at times. And I cpan’t keep them out of my dinner plate. I have an embroidered bell sleeve from Bob Mackie that’s about 4 years old, and I’ll stick with that single top.

I’m not a fan either of the cold shoulder, high-low or trapeze hem, huge flowers in wild colore, or gobs of lace, so I have stuck with the classic styles and mixed in a few tops with a bit of lace at the bottom and some quieter prints. I may not have the trendiest wardrobe, but my wallet is happy.

Someone mentioned a cold elbow look...that’s not usually the most attractive part of the arm...double yuck! What’s next, the cold arm pit or the cold belly?