Honored Contributor

dupe for skinnytees at $1.99

for those who may want to try skinnytees, but want a GREAT price, you may want to check out silkies. they have their reversible cami at 1.99 through 2/1/15. use coupon code FORME to get the additional $3 off the sale price. not a wide range of colors, but might be nice to try at that price (4.99 flat rate shipping).

3 size ranges

http://www.silkies.com/itemdy00.asp?T1=9969ZA&Cat=&smtrctid=AACjHn&&utm_source=Silkies&utm_medium=em...

/></p>

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Re: dupe for skinnytees at $1.99

hate those skinny straps........ not buying

Honored Contributor

Thank you for the great deal! This made me look into the fabric content of both brands... I have found that man-made just won't work for me in most cases.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Alrighty then. {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Sunshine how is the sizing on these?

ETA: N/M my question. I went to the site and I went up a size from what I normally take. I don't think you can go wrong doing that. I was on the high end of the lower size.

I ordered a black and a white but I had to laugh because the s/h cost more than the 2 camis. LOL Still, under $9.00 for both camis is a steal.

Honored Contributor

On 1/28/2015 LipstickDiva said:

Alrighty then. {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Sunshine how is the sizing on these?

ETA: N/M my question. I went to the site and I went up a size from what I normally take. I don't think you can go wrong doing that. I was on the high end of the lower size.

I ordered a black and a white but I had to laugh because the s/h cost more than the 2 camis. LOL Still, under $9.00 for both camis is a steal.

it really is a good deal......even if i dont like them for daily wear i can use them for sleeping, but i am hoping they work well as layering pieces.

$12.95 and i got all four!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein