Valued Contributor

I think they are awful. Sorry!

Respected Contributor

I think they are beautiful and definitely would have worn them out to a fine restaurant for dinner, to the theater, weddings or any formal occasion.  I liked plain dresses with more opulent accessories.  That was the life style I had for some years, before I once again became a "country girl".  I love ankle straps as I have thin ankles and that heel isn't very high.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

Yes! They are beautiful! I would wear them to a black tie wedding or my child's wedding. 😁

My first thought!   If my daughter has a wedding (she says she is going to elope) I will wear these.  I'll bring along another pair of shoes for relief, but these will look awesome in the photos.  

Esteemed Contributor

The only reason I wouldn't wear them is because I hate ankle straps - I don't think they flatter the leg. Other than that, they're a beautiful pair of shoes and would be perfect for an elegant bride!

Honored Contributor

I think they are beautiful and act as an accessory to a formal event....wonderful bridal shoes.  

Trusted Contributor

They are gaudy, unattractive, over done, and look uncomfortable.

Respected Contributor

Love to see JT and Court present them!  And I'm sure Courtney would wear them. Cat Happy

Me?  no... only I wish. Cat Wink

Trusted Contributor

@bigLou  I think they are beautiful and a work of art. A bride would look great in them. Or mother of the bride.

I would wear them to a NYE party, upscale restaurant, any dressy occassion. Where I live these are pretty normal dressy shoes.

Thanks for posting them. Beautiful!

Honored Contributor

i dont like ankle straps, so i would box them up and take them back to the store to find another pair. not crazy about the lace, but i do like the pearl details.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Yes I would wear these...I think they are beautiful. 

I would wear with dresses, skirts or dressy slacks for various social events or just out to dinner with my dh.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."