Occasional Visitor
Love the dream jeans but how about putting some bling down the leg or at the bottom, Like the spray you have on the pedal pushers or the rhinestones. I need to buy some new ones anyway as I have lost 13 pounds and my size18 are too big. Smiley Happy

Is it possible to design a line of Dream Jeans with a modern waist--below the natural waist? The jeans look amazing, but I can't wear anything that fits at the waist.

Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan of the QF line but I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised when a friend was wearing them (and impressed) at how realistic the fabrication is! It really does look like denim!

Super Contributor

I agree that it does look nice but I have to ask, will it bag out during the day in the knees and the behind?  

Honored Contributor

I  see they have Meredith the petite model in the short length in the tsv. I wonder how high she has to pull the waist up to make it fit in the rise.

Honored Contributor

I have a few pairs of dream jeans and love them. However, these TSV jeans are not for me. Why would I want rhinestones on my hoo-ha (as Jeannie Bice used to say)? I guess when I reached a certain age, i'm in the covering it up mode...LOL

And a cornucopia of veggies on my chest? That top is not for me either...

I didn't get any QF today, but did get a couple of Irish sweaters and Beleek mugs Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I have never, ever purchased this line.  BUT, I loved Jeanne B and I watched all her shows.  I miss her.  But I can't stomach this Angel.  And what is up with the Karate kicks and squats????  Are they trying to be the dance team from that other line WWC? 

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Esteemed Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

I have never, ever purchased this line.  BUT, I loved Jeanne B and I watched all her shows.  I miss her.  But I can't stomach this Angel.  And what is up with the Karate kicks and squats????  Are they trying to be the dance team from that other line WWC?

Angel makes me laugh with those kicks.  I like her.

Contributor
I loved Jeanne and the clothing. I am not a fan of the kicks. You can just bend and twist like most hosts and models. That's just my opinion.