Contributor

Re: do you wear flannel pajama pants in public?

I will admit a couple of times I remember being too sick to care and went to Walgreens/CVS in my pajama pants, but this is definitely not the norm for me! Several years back I remember working with a girl who wore flannel PJ pants and a T-shirt to work. We had a business casual dress code and I am not sure how she translated business casual into pajama pants. I was amazed that someone would actually take that little pride in their appearance at work!

Respected Contributor

This is a warmer than usual winter but still in the 20s and 30s. Snow on streets. Guess that's why flip flops and shower sandals always surprise me.

Honored Contributor

My kids wear slip on sports sandals with socks all year round. Most of their friends do too. That isn't unusual.
Valued Contributor

NO

Super Contributor

I think businesses should not allow people wearing PJ's in their store. They have the No shoes, No Shirt, No Service signs on many businesses. Why not No PJ's? People who wear PJ's in public places have no class in my opinion.

Honored Contributor

On 12/29/2014 house_cat said:

Before this morning I would have said "No way!"

And then I woke up to 35 degree temps outside. If my neighbors were looking, they would have seen me in my lavender flannel pajamas with the black and white sheep on them, waiting impatiently for my dog to do her business. I had my DH's hoodie on top of it all.. quite the spectacle. {#emotions_dlg.crying}

That's understandable{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} We've all had those moments sweetie!. A store, no way!

Trusted Contributor

Saw two today in south FL at Chili's. And it is quite warm here today.

Respected Contributor

NO. That's a look only teenagers can get away with, barely. It's not for anyone over 16.

Honored Contributor

I see teenagers quite often in sweatshirts and pj bottoms.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

No way.