Respected Contributor

do you wear flannel pajama pants in public?

Seems to be the style. Saw many women in them at the movies and Fred Meyers. Some don't look clean. But the part that was really a head scratcher was flip flops in Alaska. How do they get through the parking lot?

Honored Contributor

Re: do you wear flannel pajama pants in public?

No. I've never seen anybody in public like that either.

I've seen see-through leggings and other things, but not pajamas.

Honored Contributor

I don't sport the look either and haven't seen anyone around here dressed like that.
Trusted Contributor

No, but I have seen it here. If due to physical illness/ impairment - that would surely be acceptable, however this is done to be "trendy." Not a look , I will be stylin' Wink

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Respected Contributor

I see 20 and 30 something women in the look.

Super Contributor

I am seeing it more and more at the grocery store ect. Not a look I care for in public.

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

No, but then I don't own any. But I have seen people wearing them. I have "home clothes," things I only wear at home, and "out clothes," things I wear out.
If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Honored Contributor

This reminds me of the old joke where the woman has opened the window and sees the garbage men and needs to add another item to the trash, she asks, " am I too late for the garbage?" The garbage collector says, "No lady, jump right in!"

Pajamas are for lounging around and the only person who can get away with wearing pajamas in public is probably Hugh Hefner.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

That is the epitome of laziness. Really, can't get up enough energy to take off the pjs and put on some jeans? I hate that look out in public. I've seen people at the airport sporting pjs. Personally, it tells me all that I need to know about these people. Wearing flip flops in ALaska this time of year? Yikes! I live in SoCal and , right now, I have mine on and can wear them during the day, but when it drops into the 40s and night, no way. Besides having extremely cold feet, it looks silly to be wearing them when it drops below 50!