New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: disappointed in Denim and company

@so so    Upcoming D&C TSV.

20191102_111308.png

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@so so  I stopped purchasing from D&C because their prices went up too high.  They were suppose to be QVC's brand that was reasonably priced and that went out the window.  I know everything is going up but you have to get a grip on it if, in this case, is the house brand.  They seem to be branching out into other areas and asking high prices so they can keep their garments.  

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

YES!!!!!! THATS THE ONE!!! THANK YOU POSTER!! wha the heck happened to the colors?

Valued Contributor

I bought the olive one........ Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I like that jacket. It looks cozy and I like that it's longer.

@Katcat1 I agree with you about D&C. When I retired, I relished the idea of casual clothing all day long lol. D&C had some unique items then, and at great prices.

One which comes to mind...their A-line, tunic-style "sweatshirt," which I had in five colors. I say sweatshirt because it was that heavy-duty sweatshirt material which never pilled. I loved the long tunic style because I wear a lot of slim pants, and the A-line made it unique. When I was raking leaves once, a neighbor came over and commented on it.

Nothing appeals to me in the line these days, and their prices are too high. Q's S/H charges don't help, either. And I could be wrong about this part, but it *appears" that the material in most of what I see is very thin.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

Yep, I agree with the others about D&C...instead of a somewhat classic/sporty affordable style they now look like all the other clothing lines at QVC and just as high in prices too....

If I do find something I like the sizing is inconsistent and quality is not there either....I returned a Henley the material was just awful stiff and so thin, Ive seen better stuff at Walmart!!!  D&C has taken a definite nose dive and seems to favor short lived trends and fads... Woman Sad

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

I turned on Q this morning and saw a MUST HAVE sweater/coat (A367956) by D&C and had it in my cart BUT just as I was going to click that button I got a glimpse of the back! YIKES....BAD placement on the booty! Holy Moly who (Gary????) looked at the sample of this sweater and didn't notice the back booty target? I notice a couple of reviews pointed this out. Gary didn't notice I guess....no surprise and too bad because it's a cute sweater and I would have gone for it but.....yeah butt. The back view is a joke and nobody noticed?