Honored Contributor

Re: didn't there used to be a line here called "modern soul"?

I didn't try the line until it was on it's way out.  Bought a pair of black pants and wore them until they died, then wore them some more.  I had to throw them out to stop wearing them.

Respected Contributor

How many of you feel the way I do? I want that sweater RIGHT NOW!

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

here is a modern soul look circa 2008

https://www.qvc.com/Modern-Soul-Ribbed-Jacket-and-NewStretch-Bootcut-Pants.product.A62431.html

this is not my pic, but i still have this modern soul sweater in two colors. it is probably from 9 or 10 years ago.

https://di2ponv0v5otw.cloudfront.net/posts/2019/01/31/5c535d7cc61777a746f5ff43/s_5c535e0d45c8b33bbf8ec2e5.jpg

I still have mine in the wheat color, too!  Wonderful sweater.  I wore it almost daily.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45 I still have mine too!  Mine is a tan/beige color.  I love the buttons.  If I gain a few pounds it's very forgiving until I get them back off.  

Great sweater-  I liked the Modern Soul line- Also liked the Jessica Holbrook line and Gabriella T sweaters.  

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I wish they would bring back Fashion Formulas.  They were so comfortable, versatile, could be dressed up or down:   

FF.jpg

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

I didn't try the line until it was on it's way out.  Bought a pair of black pants and wore them until they died, then wore them some more.  I had to throw them out to stop wearing them.

@GCR18

I had a MS pull over sweater that I loved. I wore it until it got pretty shabby looking. Then I wore it around the house until I finally had to throw it out.