Occasional Contributor

The   capris  are    great     only   thing   is    they   get   terribly  wrinkled....and

have    to   be    ironed.

Honored Contributor

Re: denim and company capris

I have many pairs of denim & co denim or twill capris and as yet have never had to iron any of them. I have been wearing them since they first brought out D&co.

Honored Contributor

I also have a ton them and never iron them. I take them out of the dryer as soon as they're dry, hold them with the seams together, smooth with my hand and either fold or put on a hanger. They look fine. Ironing is not a word in my vocabulary.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:
I also have a ton them and never iron them. I take them out of the dryer as soon as they're dry, hold them with the seams together, smooth with my hand and either fold or put on a hanger. They look fine. Ironing is not a word in my vocabulary.

Thats what I do too....and they look fine....

Honored Contributor

I hang mine straight from the washer and they are wrinkled.  I've shrunk things in the dryer before and steer away from it.  Maybe I'll have to give it a try.

Honored Contributor

No wonder they're wrinkled! They don't shrink so throw them in the dryer.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Oh for gosh sake - this is 2015 - throw them in the dryer on perm press and take out as soon as they are done and fold.

I am always amazed at the amount of ladies on this board who are still hanging up their clothes like they did in 1900. I wonder if they are scrubbing them in the creek on a washboard too. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I rarely put anything in the dryer. It has nothing to do with what decade or Century we are in. I just prefer my clothing to last longer and the color not fade as quickly. 

Thankfully, I own a very inexpensive steamer that I use sparingly to take out any wrinkling. I don't think these were around in 1900....

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
New Contributor

I have LIVED in D&Co for many summers now.  Always wore size 1x.  Thankfully I have lost 60 lbs since last summer and now need all new summer pants size M.  My go to capris were A14924.  I always had red, 2 shades of blue, green, white, pink and purple. I have been trying for over a month now to get new ones.  Everytime I log on I see all the lovely colors until I choose size medium and then most of the colors disappear.  It is soooo frustrating.  I emailed customer service and asked if this Best Seller would be restocked any time soon and was told by the rep that she had no idea if or when and did not even know when the next showing of D&Co would be.  Well we all know that is a crock since there is a program guide, but I let that go and simply told her I could not image that she could not find out when they might restock 14924 since D&Co is a QVC brand and its most popular at that.  I had always been told Customer service people were so helpful, but I never got another reply. I have watched every showing since then and no 14924.  I have tried to email different show hosts, but cannot figure out how to do that.  On the two hosts blogs that I looked at there is a place that says "contact me" but you cannot click on it.  

If anyone who reads this (hopefully) a Denim and Company rep) can help me with this I would make a large purchase.  I am about to give up on Denim and Company and even QVC competely.      Thanks. 

Respected Contributor

@Adelina wrote:

I rarely put anything in the dryer. It has nothing to do with what decade or Century we are in. I just prefer my clothing to last longer and the color not fade as quickly. 

Thankfully, I own a very inexpensive steamer that I use sparingly to take out any wrinkling. I don't think these were around in 1900....

@ITA @Adelina. I still hand wash (heaven forbid!) and hang to dry clothes that I really like and want to last a long time.