Trusted Contributor

I HAVE NOTICED THAT THE PRICES ARE COONTINULLY GOING UP,PLUS THE SHIPPING ALSO.i HAVE BOUGHTEN MANY ITEMS,BUT NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE.AM I THE ONLY PERSON WHO THINKS THIS WAY?

Regular Contributor

I completely agree. The styles too are so plain that I can buy twice as much locally and spend the same or less.

Valued Contributor

I agree, too. They used to have some really cute and reasonably priced clothing but not so much any more. And that sweatshirt with that hideous floral front.....it looked as is they had on an apron from the 50's! Sorry not to offend anyone, but that's not a fashion must-have to me.{#emotions_dlg.confused1} I would not buy it at a fifth of its over priced cost.

Honored Contributor

Bewise, you are not alone in your thinking. I rarely order any Denim & Co these days.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I also agree. Looked at the prices on the first show this AM an truly was shocked.

Super Contributor

I don't need any more cold weather pieces. And the sweat shirt with the floral inset--my thought is that it will really wrinkle, look awful, and require ironing. On a sweatshirt?

Their prices are too high for extra casual clothing. (And I have many D & C pieces that have lasted several years).

Honored Contributor

Ivey, I started shopping the Q at the beginning of 2008. I purchased many Denim & Co tops and jackets because they were cute (unlike what I could find in stores) and well made. to me, the quality has gone downhill some and I can no longer justify the price and ridiculous S/H.

Respected Contributor

I always snicker when people complain about s&h. Here we receive items usps at almost twice the price shown as non priority off shore shipping. I imagine Hawaii is similar.

Occasional Contributor
On 12/26/2014 05gage25 said:

I agree, too. They used to have some really cute and reasonably priced clothing but not so much any more. And that sweatshirt with that hideous floral front.....it looked as is they had on an apron from the 50's! Sorry not to offend anyone, but that's not a fashion must-have to me.{#emotions_dlg.confused1} I would not buy it at a fifth of its over priced cost.

Oh, I saw that shirt!!! And Jacque was making such a big deal over it...ugh! You are right...it DID look like an apron! I'd never wear anything like that either...I have some very cute aprons TYVM!!!! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor
On 12/26/2014 traveler said:

I always snicker when people complain about s&h. Here we receive items usps at almost twice the price shown as non priority off shore shipping. I imagine Hawaii is similar.

Traveler, I guess it's what you get used to. Did you have a nice Christmas?