Respected Contributor

I just got a set of two sleep shirts (short gowns) for about eighteen dollars at costco. Very soft and nice.

Trusted Contributor

@hennypenny  Can you describe them, prints, sleepless, etc? Wondering if I need to take a ride..... TIA

⚓️
Honored Contributor

@hennypenny Going over there next week. I'll take a look and see if they have them. Even in cold weather I cannot wear long nightgowns, I just get too hot and tangled up! thanks for the tip.

Respected Contributor

Re: cute sleep shirts

[ Edited ]

My store had two choices, I got one that had a navy print and then a pale aqua-ish print. the other set was a pink print and a pale blue print. Very cute round neck little pocket soft and light weight. They are in  wash now. hmm, just took them out. washed well. binding at neck with four buttons. very sweet. I went up a size but always do in nightgowns. like loose and comfy. Don't think they shrunk at all.  Jane and Bleeker

Trusted Contributor

Saw them today. They are cute.

Honored Contributor

on coupon this weekend final price about $13,  very cute prints,   I also got them but didn't 

@hennypenny you can go back and get an adjustment 

Honored Contributor

@LoveMyBaby wrote:

@hennypenny  Can you describe them, prints, sleepless, etc? Wondering if I need to take a ride..... TIA

you should and they have a great deal on jean jackets right now,  they are knit denim for $15 after coupon