Honored Contributor

Re: cute jacket at HSN free shipping today

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@SharkE  - That is definitely a cute jacket, but the sleeves look too short on the model.

Honored Contributor

I didn't pay any attention, but, remember, those gals are all over 5'8 and have big feet and long arms.

I'm chesty and 5'5 . some people like to roll up their sleeves I never was much for that, but, guess you could if sleeves were short.

I saw those roses and about pooped my pants  "I want that" !! LOL

Don't know if that gal I used to call Ms. Loki is still in here or not she put me on to a denim jacket one time that had tiny roses all over it. Bam ! it was over.

waterbucket.gif

Honored Contributor

I love that frayed jacket!!  But I shot my wad with the $44 dollar one cause I just bought 2 summer blouses that I also love.  I haven't bought clothes for at least 3 years....  I know but there just hasn't been anything (till now) that I was willing to buy.  The styles are kind of a hippie-ish throw back.  I couldn't say no.... LOL!  I'm at the age that I don't care about the opinion of others if I like and wear something.  I've been wearing my Harley Davidson boots for at least 20 years.... and still get compliments Woman Happy

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Forgot to say..... I'm 5'8" with sorta long arms and I open the cuff and fold it back once rather than "turning it up" and it seems to work for me.  Most of the time I don't worry about it.  Enjoy your new jacket and thanks for the head up!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

got today ! perfect !

Trusted Contributor

I received my denim jacket,too.  I am a sucker for embroidery.. Perfect in every way!  I am long waisted and this jacket is long enough so it doesn't look cropped. Thanks for posting about it.

on another note.... the HSN jacket arrived here in 3 days.  Talk about super fast shipping!