Valued Contributor

Im curious if the 46 dollars for a pair of P Js surprised anybody  I was shocked so not having a life I went to see what I payed for the 8 pair I bought last year  I love the silky fleece and the fleece so I buy them when they come on  I spent 27.98 for 2  30.88 for plush  3 for 26. 98  and 2 for 29. 88  How did we get to 46  I love them but I refuse to just let them think they can charge whatever they want  Carole Hochman 3 piece are 46ish

Esteemed Contributor

I love Cuddl Duds pjs too, although I put them on in the morning when I get up - they're my morning loungewear since I'm retired. I hadn't noticed that the price went up, but I won't pay $46 either. I'll wear what I already have.

Honored Contributor

The prices you paid seem very inexpensive.  Perhaps you ran into a sale?

Respected Contributor

@mollymaggie   Check Kohl's and One Hanes Place -- add dot com to both.  They sell Cuddl Duds.  Selections may not be that great, but prices seem more reasonable. 

Honored Contributor

@mollymaggie  Yes, it did.  I have a couple of pair of PJs from Cuddle Duds that were around $25.  I love them but I wouldn't pay more than that for them.

Valued Contributor

sometimes when stuff is on clearance you can buy bottoms and tops seperately and the cost comes out lower than the cost for a pair of pajamas. that is what i just did with the clearance sale. i bought all of the shorts for 17 a piece and searched for bargain CD tops... I wear the shorts to bed. but that is just me. Ive noticed their prices with the new stuff coming out is a bit on the high side. but i wait and check every few days. to see what they reduce in price. i only wear cuddl duds as I am disabled with a chronic illness and visit the hospital quite often. you won't catch me in a hospital gown.  :/ 

these are my go-to wardrobe. Kohls has lots of CD pajamas. if you can go to the store the better. shipping with kohls is pricey.

Honored Contributor

No, $46 for pj's doesn't surprise me at all.   But I would not in a million years PAY that mucj for pj's.  I don't care what retailers charge or what other people pay for things; it's irrelevant to me.  I just spend my money in a way that works for me.  You must know that "they" don't care what you think or what I think;  they only care about sales and those $6 pj's probably sell extremely well.

Regular Contributor

I recently bought 2 pr of Cuddle Duds at Kohl's. $15. each pair. No way am I paying $46.!