Super Contributor
I always have good luck at Lands End
Trusted Contributor

@lianne wrote:

Brooks Brothers has the best quality and tailoring. If you wait for a sale you can do okay price wise. They are wrinkle resistant too!

My favorite too!  No other shirts ever compare just keep in mind their are real, not QVC sizing.  Crisp and no wrinkles=love!

Honored Contributor

Crisp white blouse--that pharse is so dated!!!

Honored Contributor

I guess I am in the minority, but I currently don't own a crisp white blouse. I wore white blouses and button down shirts as part of my school uniform through grade school and high school. I have owned a few since that time, but I rarely wore them so I got rid of them. I think they look nice with jeans or layered under cardigans and blazers, but as I have aged I have realized I prefer the comfort of knit tops more than button down woven shirts. 

Respected Contributor

A real nice one is the "Go To Linen Shirt" oven on Soft Surroundings site. On sale too!

Go To Linen Shirt

Honored Contributor

Evine sells Brooks Brothers but it's now all on clearance and I suspect the button down blouses were the first to go!

Thought this silk blend sweater might interest some at $56.97

720-328- Brooks Brothers Knit Silk Blend Long Sleeved Button Front Cardigan

Esteemed Contributor

@elruth wrote:

The host will often say " wear this with a crisp white blouse". Where can I find a crisp white blouse. Does QVC even sell them?

Product Image, click to zoom

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

..Product Image, click to zoom

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

"Crisp" blouses are almost always cut with seaming in the wrong place for me. That makes them bounce off my curves and look boxy and sloppy. I usually look for soft fabrics that drape nicely.

Esteemed Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

"Crisp" blouses are almost always cut with seaming in the wrong place for me. That makes them bounce off my curves and look boxy and sloppy. I usually look for soft fabrics that drape nicely.

Willdob3, I'm sure you've tried cotton shirts and blouses from most of the retailers mentioned in this thread, but if you have not tried Brooks Brothers there may still be hope for you to find a cotton tailored shirt which fits your figure well.