Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: coronavirus & all the clothes made in china...

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

@wonderfulworld wrote:

It is hard to see how for this might impact. I know several people who are rethinking summer travel plans to Europe. Their concern:not being able to get back in the US because of exposure in airports or plane.

What do you all think? Would you worry about travelling to Europe?

No way in h*ll would we even get on a plane going any where or ship for that matter. In these uncertain times you have to have a screw loose to even contemplate such a thing.  Not worth it to me.

@SharkE, I have a cruise planned for the end of April and unless it is canceled, I most certainly will be on a flight to Florida and be on that ship.  

I will not give in to the panic as so many are.  

#IguessIhaveascrewlossandidon'tcare    

Hope you have a good time !

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

@wonderfulworld wrote:

It is hard to see how for this might impact. I know several people who are rethinking summer travel plans to Europe. Their concern:not being able to get back in the US because of exposure in airports or plane.

What do you all think? Would you worry about travelling to Europe?

No way in h*ll would we even get on a plane going any where or ship for that matter. In these uncertain times you have to have a screw loose to even contemplate such a thing.  Not worth it to me.

@SharkE, I have a cruise planned for the end of April and unless it is canceled, I most certainly will be on a flight to Florida and be on that ship.  

I will not give in to the panic as so many are.  

#IguessIhaveascrewlossandidon'tcare    

@Lipstickdiva Really?  Aren't there things you need to panic about?  

Well it looks like the stock markets are in a panic.

I really don't think being cautious should be called "giving into panic"  I am sure those people who were stuck on a cruise ship wish they had been cautious.

@sunshine 919, What else could those people on that cruise ship have done? To accuse them of not being cautious is unfair.         

Honored Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@ID2 wrote:

I switched to buying only American made products years ago. So I won't be inconvenienced at all with any shortages from China.

@ID2  Good for you. Smart move. I’m glad that you are able to find everything you use, etc made in America.

😂😂😂

....as you're typing on an electronic device either

manufactured and/or parts Made In China.

Ahhhh, love the Keyboard Patriotism.

Just can't make this stuff up.

And if that poster has a cell phone, well, there isn't one cell phone that is made in America anymore.  Unless her's is still the kind you carry in a bag and has a cord.     

New Contributor

Start doing business with Israel. Israel is responsible for many innovations we use in our daily lives but most people are unaware.