Regular Contributor

cooler weather= leather weather

I'll be wearing more of my things. I notice more hosts and models wearing thiers. Guess it is even cooler up north. 

Honored Contributor

Re: cooler weather= leather weather

The hosts and models are in a TV studio 😂.   They aren't wearing those fall leathers and tall boots when it's still not Fall weather.  I'm in MA and we are in the 60s and low 70s.  Looking forward to real Fall weather in mid November.  Then we will be in our leathers, heavy sweaters, piggy's and boots until the end of April.

Esteemed Contributor

@StylishLady2 Here in West Texas we will be needing leather in a few days. The high today will be 80. Monday's high will be 45. The kiddos may be wishing for a leather costume for Halloween.

Honored Contributor

We had a cold week earlier in October so I've already worn some fall and winter items. I wore my black knee high suede boots and black tights with dresses twice. I also wore one of my faux leather jackets with a sweater, bootcut jeans, and ankle boots for errands. I needed my heavier coat for an outdoor football game. This week our temperatures are in the upper 70s again. Crazy weather. 

Respected Contributor

In upper SC:  We are a high of 79 today and going into the low 80's over the weekend.  Won't cool down until next Tues (31st).   I am looking  forward to cooling off.  Also looking forward to seeing your posts of your leather @StylishLady2 .  Always enjoy seeing your outfits.  I too wear a lot of leather.  I have hyperhidrosis and my body is always slightly damp and leather is one material that I can wear. For example,  I had to change out my polyester light weight joggers this morning to cotton jeans because they were just tooooo hot!  Yes,  I wear a lot of cotton too.  

Our temperatures have been up and down for some time.  Mostly up.  But it's so beautiful here.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Esteemed Contributor

We've been in the 80's this week, but weather will dip into the low 30's tonight and remain low at night with a high in the mid 40's for Friday and Saturday. Time to bring out the leathers for Nebraska's football game!

And bundle up the kids for Halloween. Isn't that an routine practice? Everyone be safe. And watch those little ones who are dressed up and so excited! ** Drive carefully **

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's 72° right now with a high of 84°. By Sun our high will only be 39° with a low of 30°. Going to have a few cold days with almost of week of cold lows.

I wear tennis shoes or sandals. I don't wear boots. Even when it's really cold I wear a jacket not a winter coat.

IMO it's not really cold until it gets below 20°.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@StylishLady2 

Today's high is 42 degrees ... I'm wearing this to my doctor's appointment tomorrow (circa 2018 D&C petite leather jacket)

https://www.qvc.com/denim-%26-co-lamb-leather-petite-stand-collar-jacket-w-seam-details.product.A279...

... also have it in the blue shown in the video at bottom right ...  I noticed that @Kachina624 reviewed this jacket about five years ago.  Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@SoX. I also have two of them bought when they went on sale.  Last Spring it occurred to me that I hadn't worn them all winter for several years.   Made a mental note to use them this winter.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 

Same here ... I ran across them in the back of a closet last week ... wondered why I hadn't worn them for so long.  These were really well made jackets back then ... actually, as good as some of my newer jackets by well known designers.