Respected Contributor

I was going to order the blue because I thought this would be a strictly summer dress. But the reviews say it's too heavy for summer. So second choice would be olive, but olive in a t shirt material is not always a good color for me because it's often too brown. Black would be O.K. Can't wear the tan or pink.

Does anyone have the olive or blue. If so, what color blue is it and what's this business about it bleeding when washed?

Honored Contributor
I have the blue and its gorgeous. Not sure how to describe the color or the pantone equivalent. Blue turquoise-like. Very saturated color. I have some IM tshirt dresses which are summer dresses. The fabrics are similar but Linea is a bit more substantial. I see it as a plus. Will have a longer life span hopefully several years. If you wear jeans in the summer which some consider too heavy for summer, then this should be fine.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Thanks, I don't wear jeans or any type of pants in the summer. Only skirts and dresses. I am heat intolerant. But I also don't live in an area that is very fashion conscious and could wear it in the fall with a jean jacket, etc. I prefer that heavier fabric; I have some true t shirt dresses and after one season they're strictly for around the house.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the blue in S. Seems that many who sized up said they didn't have to. I was afraid to wait till today.